Denim is a classic staple in any wardrobe and without a doubt embellished denim is always there to save us from our wardrobe woes. From floral embroidered jeans to Topshop embroidered jeans there are endless possibilities of new trends and style statements for women’s embroidered jeans. How can someone not love a pair of embroidered denim jeans? More than any other embellishment, embroidery is something that can enhance your style statement and embroidery adds more charms and styles to your apparel.
Things to wear with embroidered jeans
If you are confused about what to wear with embroidered jeans for different purposes, the mentioned below ideas will help you to figure it out.
- For a formal look with a little embroidery, you can wear a formal top in neutral colours. It can be an off-shoulder top in chiffon or peplum top or any other top of luxury material that can give it a catchy flare and make you look a bit more formal.
- Embroidered jeans for women go best with the fall look as fall is the perfect season to flaunt in different ways. You can wear a fur coat with turtleneck sweaters and scarves and also add a simple neutral shade bag or a leather bag when wearing embroidered jeans.
- For festive attire,embroidered jeans are the best choice as festivals are the best event to try unique embroidered clothes with floral embroidered jeans along with sheer or ripped crop tops and some funky slingback bags.
- For skinny women, embroidered jeans can be worn with a fairy pleated top in addition to a leather or bomber jacket on top which will make the girl look just ravishing. To give their legs a more proper shape they can also go for embroidery on the side of the jeans.
- Plus size embroidered jeans can be worn by women with shirts like boho or peplum style which compliments their curves well.
- You can go retro with your Bell bottom floral embroidered jeans with pleated tops with lace or without lace to give yourself a cool retro look. For an extra ravishing look, you can also add a scarf, a jute bag and a pair of sunglasses with a necklace.
- For travelling attire, one can go with distressed embroidered jeans with a little bit of floral embroidery. A simple t-shirt in the neutral shade along with the hat would go perfectly with such light floral embroidered jeans.
- One can wear ripped embroidered jeans with an oversized bomber jacket and boho top to slay a Bohemian look.
- Nowadays oversized clothes are just rocking with an oversized sweater and women’s embroidered jeans with folded ends to look just exquisite with sneakers of little pattern or colour.
- One can wear cropped floral embroidered jeans with boots and jackets with neutral shades to give you a chicer overall look.
- One can go with Disney styled with women’s embroidered jeans to casual lunch and theme parties. These are the types of style statements carried out by teenagers.
- Women’s embroidered jeans of dark shades like green, purple, maroon go well with a white or black embroidered look during rainy or fall weather along with a white button-down shirt or a leather jacket. In addition to sunglasses and dark shaded lipstick, women can look exquisite with such attire.
- Embroidered jeans for women look best when worn with patterned or printed tops over the jeans with embroidered stars or little flowers or stickers in them. This look goes perfect for grown-ups or even young girls in summer giving an elegant, classy look.
- One can go double denim style with floral embroidered jeans along with denim jackets which provides a simple look and is perfect for skinny girls as they look chicer in a denim button-down shirt or jacket.
- To look glamorous in an embroidered denim dress, you can go for pearl embroidered jeans with embroidered motifs in the neutral shade along with the metallic lip colour which would add classic beauty to the outfit.
- Embroidered jeans for women are the perfect style statement for office parties along with a sheer crop top or a glittery bag in addition to heels matching with the top to provide formal attire.
- Teens and young girls can wear simple sweatshirts or T-shirts with embroidered jeans for a catchy and simple look along with loafers or sneakers providing a little natural makeup.
- White floral embroidered skinny jeans can be worn during a classic day out with friends or picnic along with a hat and a pastel color top that will provide you with a perfect look.
- How to Reach Global Success with Your App?
- 5 Ways Financial Technology Is Reshaping Credit Decisions for Banks
- 12 Best p2p4u Alternatives Sites to Watch Online Sports for Free in HD Quality
- The Role of Data Governance In Business intelligence
- Why Financial Literacy is Crucial for Small Business Owners