“How to register as a seller with AJIO” is a frequently asked question from e-commerce sellers who use Brown tape. AJIO is an online fashion portal owned by Reliance. The site took some time to gain momentum. Fighting established giants such as Jabon, Myntra, and ABOF at the time was difficult. However, in 2020, AJIO announced that it had grown four times the pre-provided level. Therefore, e-commerce in the fashion and lifestyle segment AJIO is an essential platform for his marketers. Before they cover the main questions, let’s take a closer look at AJIO.
Table of Contents
What is the AJIO category?
AJIO.com serves the fashion and lifestyle segments. There is another portal owned by Reliance called AJIO Business. This is his B2B portal servicing retailers who want to buy directly from the manufacturer. There, the products are widely found in the range of clothing. However, on AJIO.com, you can find a wide range of fashion and lifestyle products, as well as his Reliance-affiliated products such as those sold at his Reliance Trends and Trends Footwear stores. Categories include, but are not limited to:
- Western clothing
- Ethnic celebration
- Lingerie and underwear
- Winter clothes
- Fashion jewelry
- Children (boys, girls, babies)
Indie Category: Indie is a special category of AJIO that supports Indian handmade and artisan products. According to the site, they cover his 500 artisan vendors and, more interestingly, 53 GI groups, apart from regular products such as sari and kurta. Shoppers can buy local specialties such as Kutch embroidery, Orissa Ikat, Azirak, Varanasi brocade, Kalamkari, Bagle, and Chandeli.
Home & Kitchen: There are several well-known brands in the repertoire in this category, including Decor, MUJI, Chunbak, Portico New York, and Jaipur Fabric.
World Craftsmanship: AJIO has several indie segment items in this category but lists earrings, accessories, and bags inspired by Turkish, Vietnamese, and Thai designs. However, the country of origin is India.
How do you register as a seller on Ajio?
Documents required for AJIO seller registration
- PAN card
- Adhar Card
- Details of GST
- Check account details + canceled check
- MSME certificate (optional)
- Logo if there is
- Trademark certificate (substitute below)
- CIN & TAN certificate if your company is a private company
Procedure: Join ajio seller registration
Reliance has created a single portal for registering as ajio seller, whether or not they sell on her AJIO, Jiomart, or Reliance Digital. They treat all vendors on the platform as “vendors.” Therefore, the general steps for signing up for one of these platforms are: AJIO is very careful about who to include as a seller, so it’s convenient to treat this record like a college application or a loan application. So please do your best.
- Access: https://supplierregistration.ril.com/
- Register as a supplier on the Reliance Portal
- Enter the remaining details as needed, such as the registered office address.
- Document Submission: PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, GST Details, Checking Details, Canceled Check
- Please select a product category
Tips for increasing your chances of boarding
As mentioned earlier, AJIO has selected vendors to integrate with, so the following will help increase the potential of your application.
- MSME Certificate: This certifies that your company is registered with the government as his MSME.
- Logo: Helps project the company and its products as if they had a different brand image.
- Trademarks: This further strengthens your brand’s positioning and is also proof that you own the brand. Suppose you do not have a trademark certificate or are in the process of processing. You can then send a self-declaration. Suppose indicated during its application.
- Website Address: The website enhances your credibility. It also helps the AJIO team learn about your business and products. This helps them make decisions.
Register as a seller with AJIO-Next Steps
When you submit the form, you will receive an OTP on your mobile phone. After submission, the application process is complete. They will issue an application code number. If you are facing any problem regarding registration then you should go for ajio customer care to get your problem solved.