Social networks are and will continue to be a great for hotel digital marketing. However, not all businesses are the same. Not all strategies have to be oriented in the same way. For this reason, it is essential to know perfectly the management of social networks within the hotel sector.
How does a hotel use social media marketing?
Many entrepreneurs still believe that a social media strategy is to post and upload photos. All this work is worthless if it is not oriented towards a specific goal.
Therefore, before you start posting on social networks and make a mistake, you must establish what your objective is. Then you can proceed to:
- Know the current situation of the company and its direct competition. See what their profiles are like on social networks and what yours is like. What kind of posts do they make and how often, etc.
- Establish who will be our target audience. Not all social media actions have to be oriented towards the same profile. Choose well the characteristics that the people to whom your message will be directed must-have.
- Analyze the quality of the hotel website. The landing page of your potential clients must be correctly designed and contain all the necessary information to access all the services of the hotel company.
- Establish the online positioning that we want. To do this, a good tool is Google Adwords, which allows us to design paid ads based on keywords specially oriented towards our objectives.
- Create valuable content related to the keywords of the agreed SEO positioning.
- Measure the results and correct the errors. It is useless, investing time and effort in a social media strategy if we do not check its results later. For this, it is important to establish some KPIs, indicators or performance measures, which help us to quantify the key factors of our strategy.
How do I advertise my Hotel online?
Increasingly intense competition between online businesses results in more diversified distribution and marketing strategies among hoteliers. Although it is important not to lose sight of the more traditional marketing methods, or the not so traditional ones, you also have to be careful with the costs of promoting your Hotel in so many channels.
Create a website and blog
Having a website for your hotel is essential. It is through it that you will provide all the information about your business to potential guests. To reach more people, it must be responsive, that is, adapt perfectly to all screen formats, due to the increasing use of mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets.
Improve search engine rankings
Appearing on the first pages of Google, in the midst of so much competition, is very important. There are a few ways to do this. One is to use SEO strategies on your blog. In Spanish, the acronym means “search engine optimization.”
Be present on social media.
Being present on social networks today is mandatory. There is no way to think of a hospitality marketing strategy without interacting with customers on the Internet. The secret here is to find out which networks your potential customer is on: Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Pinterest, Twitter, Google Plus, or all of them. Use language close to the type of guest you want to attract: young people, families, the elderly, companies, etc.
Because it offers you the indicated services so that your Hotel obtains the necessary traffic on its website that allows you to generate reservations through an innovative reservation engine. This is complemented by the most effective web 2.0 marketing tools that will be transformed into direct benefits for your Hotel.
A good hotel has different promotional packages that adapt to the needs of your Hotel. You choose the service you need, and they create the corresponding structure that best suits your needs.