The United Arab Emirates is a country that has built a reputation as a business hub in the world.
Because of this, interest in the possibility of obtaining a residence permit is increasing rapidly. Many people think that it is complicated to settle in the world centers, but this opinion is not true. My Schengen expert Polly Johnson’s recommendations can help dispel doubts and help one apply.
Getting acquainted with the conditions and requirements will allow one to assess the open opportunities after the application’s approval. To learn more, one can study all about Schengen Visa or use the hints of experts. It will be much easier to implement one’s idea whichever way one chooses.
What is the UAE Golden Visa?
The programs for obtaining a residence permit are too attractive, so it is not worth ignoring them. As a striking example, one can use the offer of the Emirates. The following information will be helpful for interested investors:
- A Golden Visa is the opportunity to reside and visit the country unimpeded for business, life, or education;
- The document will allow the owner and his family to enjoy the benefits of living in major centers;
- The permit is valid for ten years, after which it can be renewed (as in the case of the death of the principal applicant).
UAE residency is an excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs and talented individuals to enjoy a high quality of life. In addition, visa holders are exempt from needing permanent residence in the country. Other facts can complete the list of advantages.
Key Benefits of the UAE Golden Visa
Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and other emirates offer exclusive facilities for their residents. The list includes opportunities for living, studying, and sponsoring other family members. However, there are also those benefits that apply to all territories. The following privileges help to decide in favor of the UAE golden visa:
- holders can extend a previously obtained visa after the expiration date online;
- the investor can sponsor a family or helpers living without difficulty;
- foreigners can stay outside the country for any length of time without the risk of revoking a previously issued permit;
- education, medicine, and quality of life deserve high marks, which favorably affects the overall impression;
- the offer will allow one to get an independent visa to reside for 5 or 10 years.
A detailed description of the possibilities is provided after reviewing the available options. Abu Dhabi and Dubai create unique conditions for visa holders. Specialist recommendations will help make the right decision based on personal requirements.
Who is Eligible for the UAE Golden Visa?
Several categories of foreigners can apply for documents. First of all, it is possible to distinguish wealthy entrepreneurs. They need to invest in the country to obtain resident status.
Talented musicians and athletes also take part in the immigration program. Here all conditions are created for them to develop their talents and train further. Scientists can also get their permits.
Thus, the program covers various segments of the population, and many people will be able to apply. To ensure that one is eligible to apply for resident status, one should pay attention to the list of mandatory requirements for applicants.
Requirements to get Dubai Golden Visa
The compilation of unique requirements accompanies the expansion of the population categories. As for entrepreneurs and investors, people who are ready to perform the following actions can apply:
- buy real estate worth more than 2 million dirhams;
- purchase real estate under the terms of the loan (the cost does not change);
- invest more than 2 million dirhams in the purchase of unfinished facilities.
The grace period is 90 days. It means that after the purchase of the property, the owner has three months to apply for other permits. According to the terms of the Dubai golden visa, during the grace period, no fines are charged.
The Application Process
Applicants who have undergone a background check can apply. This way, potential applicants confirm that they are of legal age and can meet several other requirements.
The following processing steps are to prepare documents, purchase real estate, and perform a medical examination. If all procedures have been followed, all that remains is to get a decision on one’s application and apply for residency.
Program experts help to find a way to get UAE residency by investment. They evaluate opportunities that are related to entrepreneurial, scientific, creative, or religious activities.
Preparation will also allow one to evaluate the benefits offered depending on the selected Emirates. The correct formation of the package of documents and confirmation of one’s capabilities are essential steps that will bring the foreigner closer to residing in the Emirates for the next ten years.