The beginning of covid-19 definitely put a halt to the theater business. Several movie industries faced a lot of financial losses as they couldn’t release their movies in theaters and had to find an alternative method. Many movies were released on an online platform, which didn’t bring as much profit that would be expected commercially.
Now, as the New Year begins, many theaters in Colorado are reopening as the restrictions for covid are starting to ease.
A few of the AMC theaters have already opened up, with all the safety precautions being taken seriously.
The tickets at Harkins Theaters are being sold, which started on 8th January 2021. Even the Cinemark Theaters are doing so; even the official authorities have taken matters into their own hands by providing masks, seating arrangements, and the number of people in the theater will also be done with great precaution. Disinfecting the auditoriums will be an important task in the colorado movie theaters.
A technological seat buffering device will help detect and block the booking of seats next to a person to ensure safety.
Private Watch Parties
This service is being offered to people who seek a private platform to enjoy their movies rather than in crowded spaces. These watch parties are being offered by Cinemark currently.
Vice president Brashears Reassures the Public
Brashears is well aware of the current situation and knows about the hesitation of people; however, she has stated in a recent interview that it is completely safe to visit the theaters, and this has become possible by consulting and working with different health experts.
Reopening the Theaters seen as a mandatory task
The movie industry is also an empire worth many billions of dollars, and the recent months have seen an extreme downfall of the movie business.
The new DC comic-inspired movie “The Wonder Woman” is released, the VP hopes that the public will soon stop hesitating and start visiting the theaters. She believes the public will start trusting the authorities who are providing safety precautions, and the theaters will thrive soon.
- All the auditoriums will thoroughly undergo the disinfection process after the end of each show.
- Pressurized sprays, as well as EPA-approved products, will be used in the procedure.
- The capacity, as well as the seating arrangement, will be kept in check for each showtime.
- The technological seat buffering device will block the booking of empty seats on the side automatically after a seat has been booked.
- Face masks will not be removed until and unless the person wants to eat or drink.
- Fresh air will be continuously supplied in the auditoriums by “Supply Fans.”
- Sanitization will be done after every half hour.
- Sanitizers, masks, and wipes will be supplied in ample amounts.
The public is being advised to buy their tickets online in order to minimize contact with the people; this encourages an experience of being contact-free. Moreover, the option of direct payment of cash for the tickets is available in a limited amount.