Dark discoloration of the skin under the eye is referred to as a dark circle or Dark Shadows. These days many people are suffering from dark circles under their eyes because of many reasons pressure of work and studies, health problems, stress, and a healthy diet, improper lifestyles, and lack of insufficient sleep. Studying or working long hours in front of a computer will help achieve your desired result but leaves you with ugly dark circles under the eyes. This in turn makes you look tired, exhausted and unhealthy, and older.
As we age the skin under our eyes becomes thinner, allowing the blue veins beneath it to show through as dark, Shadowy circles. These dark circles under the eyes are quite difficult to conceal. While weariness may seem like the most reasonable description for this condition, There are several factors that can be the reason behind the dark circles.
- eye strain
- Sun exposure
All the dark circles are not a serious health issue. It may make you look unhealthy, older, and tired. There are many natural remedies at home such as
- Raw potato
- Almond oil
Many more can be used as a remedy to remove dark circles. Whenever I asked my mother for beauty tips, she always suggested that I use raw potato on the eye or under the eye both ways to remove dark circles and eye bags. There used to be a question that struck my brain: why are potatoes good for dark circles?
Potato is a very common vegetable that is available in our house. It is cheap and has lots of good properties in it. Normally girls avoid potatoes because it makes us fat but it can make us beautiful also. So we need to know why is potato good for removing dark circles?
GOODNESS OF POTATO.
- Raw potato contains antioxidants and possesses natural bleaching properties.
- it has Vitamin A and C start and other enzymes that narration master is my area and released the dark of black discoloration
- The combination of coldness and start creating and diplomatically effect reduces swelling of bases which are under the eyes to diminish the dark circle.
- The combination of coldness and starch creates an anti-inflammatory effect that reduces swelling of vessels which are under the eye to diminish the dark circles.
- It has the ability to stay cold for a longer time than resemble cucumber. whenever it is applied on the skin, it will transfer these essential antioxidants and some other nutrients to your skin that will help to reduce these dark circles around your eyes.
After knowing about the properties of potato for removing dark circles everyone wants to know how to use it. There are the numbers of the remedies to remove dark circles hair are some of them.
Raw potato juice
The first remedy is to use raw potato juice for dark circles one of the easy ways to use.
- Peel and mash one big potato.
- Use cotton clothes and squeeze the juice out from the grated potato.
- Store it in the fridge to get chilled
- Then take out the juice, dip the Cotton ball, and sock it for at least one minute.
- Close your eyes and put it over this dark circles
- Keep it for minimum 15 to 20 minutes
- Finally, open the eye with cold water and continue this process for a few days
Potato and cucumber
Puree of cucumber and potatoes for under-eye circles brings out the best result.
- Peel and grate both potato and cucumber
- Squeeze out the juice from both.
- Blend it properly and keep it inside the fridge to make it chilled
- Take it out and soak cotton pads in the mixture and apply them to eyes, make sure to cover dark circles.
- Leave on 20 minutes
- Then rinse with cool water and pat dry.
- Repeat 3 times a week for the best result.
After long tiring day using chilled potato slice on eye works in two-way: removing dark circles and relaxing your eyes.
- At first, put the potato inside a refrigerator
- Cut the potato put the Slice over the eye
- Keep it for a maximum of 20 minutes.
- for best result use the potato slice at night before going to bed
- the process should be repeated at least 2 to 3 times per week
Potato with honey and olive oil
Honey contains anti-inflammatory properties that soothe the skin. Olive oil contains antioxidants. Vitamin that is best for the skin. It gently cleans the dark areas around the eyes. And lighten the tone.
- peel and chop one potato in a blender mix potato chunks with two TSP of extra Virgin olive oil and one teaspoon of raw honey until smooth.
- now you are playing this paste onto the skin under your eyes properly
- finally you wash your skin with lukewarm water
- repeat twice a week.
- or you can mix potato juice and olive oil and apply regularly on dark circles
Potato and lemon juice
Lemon juice contains a natural bleaching agent that helps in removing dark circles under the eye. It also tightens the blood vessels and reduces the accumulation of fluid. lemon also helps in lighten and nourish the skin.
- peel and chop one potato
- juice two lemons
- in a blender mix 42 with four tablespoons of lemon juice and four tablespoons of plain water until smooth
- chill mixture in the fridge
- once chilled soak 2 cotton balls in mixture and place over eyes making sure to cover dark circles.
- leave on 15 minutes
- remove cotton balls rinse with cool water and Pat dry
- repeat twice a week
Most of the time we face another problem with dark circles that is eyebags. You can ask me to do potato help with eye bags too?
My answer will be yes. 99.9% of the people hate bags under their eyes. I bag creates the impression that we are tired To avoid puffiness under the eye the most crucial aspect is to have 8 hours of sleep. But modern life prevents us from 8 hour proper sleep. So we can use home remedies to remove these eye bags and as I said potatoes are full of good quality properties. In brief, let’s see how potato under the eye can remove the bags.
The astringent present in raw potatoes eliminates additional water from under the eye, thus reducing the under-eye bag. If we use raw grated potato and keep it for 10 minutes to 20 minutes and very soon the bag will disappear. It contained a number of vitamin and mineral an enzymes which not only reduces bag under the eye but also rejuvenates in it and keep the skin surrounding the eye for a bright.
We need to remember some tips & precautions.
- The best time to apply commercial cream is after you rinse off the potato treatment.
- Don’t wash the potato after peeling as it will lose nutrients and starch
- Get 8 hours of sleep at night
- Eat a high healthy diet including fresh fruits and vegetables
- Reduce stress with yoga meditation or breathing exercise
- When using potato you can fill the outer skin of potato or use it along with its skin in order to remove dark circles under your eyes
- Make sure that you have counseled your doctor or dermatologist if you did not find any relief from the dark circle within 7 to 10 days because it may be a sign of other underlying health problem
- You should use fresh and raw potatoes to treat these dark circles as well as puffy eyes
- After studying the effective method on how to use potato for dark circles under the eye and for eyebags
Hope that this article will help you learn more some easy and simple way to use for potato for removing dark circles at home. All these remedies are safe, natural, cost-effective, as well as easily available for eliminating dark circles. But do not forget that you have to try the remedies only after carrying out a small test. Take your body reaction and then continue using this method to keep the dark circles and Bay.