Microsoft’s Outlook has become an important part of communication for us. It helps us to send and receive emails with the linked sources without any difficulty. Sometimes you might see some errors when you open Microsoft Outlook. [pii_email_7e710fffb86b8d1d9420] error is such an error of Outlook. It means that your Outlook does not work properly, and you need to take instant measures. If the Outlook Dashboard displays you the error and you have no idea how to fix the problem, read the article to answer your queries.
First, let us take a look at the reasons for such errors, and it’s solutions.
Reasons for the error code [pii_email_7e710fffb86b8d1d9420]:
Most of the time, the error is caused due to some problems during the installation process. It may be because Outlook conflicts with other software pre-installed on your PC. Sometimes it may be due to the usage of multiple accounts on the device.
How can we fix error [pii_email_7e710fffb86b8d1d9420]?
There are several ways to fix the error [pii_email_7e710fffb86b8d1d9420] of the Outlook mail. It will help you revive your application without any conflict. Let’s take a look at them:
Method 1: Clear computer’s cache and cookies:
One of the biggest reasons for the error is to use more than one account in a single browser. Here is the simplest solution to fix the error.
- Try to log out of all existing accounts and clear the browser cache. Log in again with a single account.
- Clearing your previous cache can make your computer clean and data fresh. Broken or stuck data packets will be removed on clearing.
- Once close and then reopen your Microsoft Outlook App.
- Do not keep multiple accounts or windows open on your PC. Close them if they are opened.
- Look for the latest version of Microsoft 365. If there are any updates, do it and then restart your computer.
Method 2: Repair Microsoft Outlook:
The error [pii_email_7e710fffb86b8d1d9420] may be caused during the installation process such that Microsoft Outlook conflicts with other pre-installed software on the PC or with different email accounts. Remove the broken version of Outlook from the computer and install the latest version from the official website.
Method 3: Update Outlook:
Make sure that the newest version of Office is installed on your PC. With the new age of free internet and software, there is a high chance of piracy. There may be a case of the installation of a pirated version of the software. It might cause the error [pii_email_7e710fffb86b8d1d9420]. You can try to upgrade the software to fix the error.
Method 4: Use the Web App:
- There is an option button at the Upper Corner, click it and choose the version of Outlook Web App.
- Clear the Using light edition of the checkbox for Outlook Web App and save the option.
- Sign up from the light edition and sign up for your Account with the registered ID.
Method 5: Communicate with Microsoft Outlook support:
When none of the above methods work, the last option is to contact Microsoft Outlook Support and directly follow their instructions.
Follow the instructions consecutively to get results. When the Outlook dashboard displays the error code [pii_email_7e710fffb86b8d1d9420], it means that there is something wrong and in need of an instant fix.
Email is considered one of the best options when it comes to in-depth talks. It helps us send and receive large emails without any difficulty. Though there are several email providers in the market, the most popular is Microsoft Outlook. In case it shows any error, your communication contact with the outside world is cut off.
We hope that the instructions given above will help you solve your issue on Outlook.